Join Our Rapidly Growing Team.
TetherView is always looking for talented people to join our team. We pride ourselves on hiring great people with imagination and motivated by collaboration. Our innovative and progressive workplace recognizes and rewards team members who help build the private cloud experience for small to medium-sized businesses.
Windows Systems Engineer
Are you looking to build a future with a leader of private cloud services locally in Monmouth County? We are making our clients more secure, mobile, efficient and profitable. We quickly move businesses to the Cloud, a turnkey solution for any organization’s IT needs. Come be a part of a team combines the best of breed datacenter, hardware, software with expert service and support staff.
Application packaging and deployment; VDI and/or DaaS system design, security software administration, internal and external support and administration, Windows system administration, enterprise patch management applications, system performance monitoring tools and ability to self-manage projects.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of servers and systems by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair.
• Support all customer related needs, pre and post-sale. Migrate applications and data as required.
• Develop and coordinate project directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on the customer organizations.
• Lead the planning and implementation of projects for system compliance, operations and systems administration.
• Plan, organize and document complex system design activities and configure systems to be consistent with policies/procedures.
• Interface with customers, peers, and managers to evaluate and understand business needs.
• Lead the resolution of security related incidents.
Desired Skills and Experience
Five (5) years relevant Systems Administrator experience including complex systems design, programming and systems software and support. Must have experience in the design, planning, and/or implementation of reliable enterprise level systems.
• Ability to migrate customer data and applications to DaaS environment
• Desire to learn new skills, technology, situations, and/or conditions.
• Ability to function professionally and effectively in a high pressure environment.
Sales Account Manager
TetherView – New Jersey, New York, Phoenix, Los Angeles and Dallas.
We are seeking self-motivated sales people with a strong work ethic and at least 5 years experience selling IT infrastructure products or services. The candidate must possess highly effective communication skills to establish and maintain relationships across a broad spectrum of clients.
In this position you will build sales relationships with end user clients and help ensure the successful transition of new clients to the TetherView platform.
This is a full time position which includes salary, commissions and bonuses.
- Present and sell company products and services to new customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Attend trade shows and networking events
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Find, train and develop indirect sales channels.
- 5+ years in technical sales
- Motivated Hunter
- Strong understanding of Cloud, IaaS and managed IT services
- Must be able to build a book of business
- Self starter, entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, well organized and strong problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office and windows operating system
Why work with us?
TetherView provides the high visibility and personal recognition only possible from working as part of a small team of focused IT professionals. You’ll have the tools, support and freedom to achieve great results and you will be part of a rapidly growing company using world class software, hardware and services.
We are always looking for talented and passionate people. If you’re creative and dream of a better future, we want you.