Join The Honorable William R. Evanina (Former Director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center) and friends of Columbia's Center of Technology Management (CTM) for a social networking event and fireside chat discussion about the impact of AI on cybersecurity. This event will be a business centric discussion aimed at helping business leaders prepare for the evolving challenges that AI presents to their organizations.
This event brings together experts, thought leaders and professionals to discuss:
- Impact of disinformation,
- Questions business leaders should be asking their technology teams, and
- Solutions to mitigate cybersecurity risk
- Third Party Risk
Join us at the Vandy Club for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres for this invite only fireside chat and networking opportunity with the following speakers:
- William Evanina, Former Director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center
- Michael Abboud, Founder & CEO of TetherView
- Robin Cyrus, Head of Cybersecurity at DLA
- Thomas Cowan, Professor Columbia University
- Deirdre Silberstein, Professor Columbia University
- Mike Stiglianese, Cyber Risk Expert
This event is not endorsed by Columbia University. Michael Abboud is a mentor and member of the DLE program.